Thursday, February 7, 2008

l'air de rien, i have much to report

my t-shirt surgery with the stencil should be ready to wear next week. just have to do some finishing and clean up all the threads.

i have been knitting again, thumb pain comes and goes but i am coping.

i joined a new meetup:



and here is a picture of me looking photoshopped (which i am not, promise) at the first meeting.


the super fun part is that i will be teaching workshops. yay. .... yayayayay.

for the first one i am planning on an amigurumi-workshop. level 1 being make other people's patterns and level 2. creating your own. in other words i have homework to do.

speaking of classes i am very inclined to take a screenprinting and a circuit bending class.
truth is that between the new recording gear we bought and zelda (ds) i already barely have time to sleep so we'll see...

1 comment:

Stephanie N said...

So much crafting!!!!! Oh-there's a new book out called The Big Ass Book of Crafts, by Mark Montano. I haven't started my dresser yet, but there's a lot of cool stuff in the book I thought you would like. :)
and also, I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the "You've made my Day Award".
Here' are the "rules":
1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day
2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver
3) Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news!